经典台词,告诉那些年轻人

作者:影视影评

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你掌握,有些鸟儿是盖棺定论不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。

星期日闲来没事,看了美评榜上的生龙活虎部电影《肖申克的救赎》,给本身了众多的顿悟,比较喜欢。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

那么些墙很有意思。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习感觉常了生活在其间;最后你会发现自个儿一定要重视它而生存。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

图片 2

报告那多少个年轻人

Tell it to the young guys

告知那一个年轻人

Yeah, tell all you know

无可争辩,告诉她们你所知道的任何

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告诉她们那条少数特权人员的白金通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告知他们对不平等的一定量的人人自危

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告知她们剪掉他们耿耿于怀的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告知他们温度下跌他们热情的血液

Tell 'em about money

告诉她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还主要

Tell 'em about hating to lose

报告她们反感失利

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知她们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉他们“你一钱不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

下一场告诉他们去肩担每生机勃勃项权利

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告她们每回都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为忧伤是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告知他们,他们归于你

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

告知他们要臣性格很顽强在艰难曲折或巨大压力面前不屈于你的供给

Or you'll see that they go to hell

要不你会亲自小编保护险她们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告知他们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告诉他们,他们会停业

Do you know?

你精晓啊?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的晚间

A new dawn shall rise

三个新的天明将会稳稳向好

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的听天由命承袭这些世界

表明:本文随笔中葡萄牙语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系小编

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 作者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时刻慢的就像是刀割 那是本身平生最长的大器晚成夜

网络图1.jpeg

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归纳为后生可畏种简易的取舍:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
沉吟不决软禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

03

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人

04

There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是黄金年代种内在的东西, 他们达到不了,也心余力绌接触的,那是你的。

05

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这个墙很有意思。刚入狱的时候,你仇恨附近的高墙;慢慢地,你习贯了生活在在这之中;最后你会开采自身不能不重视它而活着。那就叫体制化。

06

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
您领会,有个别鸟儿是盖棺定论不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的品格高尚的人。

07

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.
企望是光明的,也许是人俗尘至善,而美好的事物永不沦亡

08

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life.
自家也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 岁月慢的如同刀割 那是小编终身最长的朝气蓬勃夜。

图片 3

网络图2.jpeg

本文由澳门新葡8455最新网站发布,转载请注明来源

关键词: